This Course includes a downloadable PDF with links to course materials and handy resources.
This Course includes 10 downloadable Cinema 4D Project files and 2 Render Template Project Files for C4D Standard Render and Octane Render.
Ask questions and chat to the Instructor and other Students via our Online Course Discussion and share your work and access extras on the Exclusive Facebook Group.
2.5 hours on-demand video
13 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on Desktop and Mobile
Online Support & Student Discussion
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Introduction to the Course FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome to the Course!
- Art with Deformers: Basic Deformers FREE PREVIEW
- Basic Deformers - Project File
- Art with Deformers: Splinewrap
- Splinewrap - Project File
- Art with Mograph: Cloner
- Cloner - Project File
- Art with Mograph: Voronoi Fracture
- Voronoi Fracture - Project File
- Art with Dynamics: Rigid Body
- Rigid Body - Project File
- Art with Dynamics: Soft Body
- Soft Body - Project File
- Art with Cloth: Basic Cloth
- Basic Cloth - Project File
- Art with Cloth: Inflation
- Inflation - Project File
- Art with Free Plugins: Dual Graph
- Dual Graph - Project File
- Art with Free Plugins: Easy Chesterfield
- EasyChesterfield - Project File
- Art with Cinema 4D: Render Template
- Cinema 4D Render Template - Project File
- Art with Octane: Render Template
- Octane Render Template - Project File
- Art with Color Palettes: Extra Tip
- Thank You
- Ultimate Abstract Art Resources PDF
I’m a freelance 3D and Motion Graphics Artist based in London where I’ve been working and teaching in the industry for over 10 years.
I hope to share some of the tips and tricks I’ve picked up over the years while working with some pretty big clients in Europe, Australia and the USA .
Hopefully I can help you through all the boring technical stuff so you can concentrate on what really matters… lens flares!…(kidding)… the creative stuff!
Let’s make better digital art!
By Jamie (AKA Instagram.jpg) Check out his work here.
By Wil Johnson (AKA Jupiter Machine) Check out his work here.
By Antonio Juan Gonzalez Hernandez
Check out his work here.
By Anna Svanallen. Check out her work here.
By Robertt85. Check out his work here.
By Tommy Rocco. Check out his work here.
By Pulkit Khanna. Check out his work here.
By Ray Mbongo. Check out his work here.
What software do I need?
All you need is the Maxon Cinema 4D (many of the techniques are achievable in older versions but Version 20 and above is recommended). Don't worry if you don't have it because you can download a free demo to start learning straight away! There is also a Bonus Lesson on setting up your renders with Octane for those that use this 3rd party plugin.
What will I get after enrolling?
Lifetime access to the course videos (2.5 hours over 15 videos) , 10 Project C4D Files, 2 Template Render C4D Project Files, Several premade materials in Cinema 4D standard render and Octane Render and 1 resources PDF. You'll also get access to our exclusive Facebook Group.
What Plugins do I Need?
You don't need any to complete this course. But there is a Bonus Lesson on Octane setup using the template Project file for those that use this plugin. We also discuss the Dual Graph & Easy Chesterfield plugin which are available for free.
What knowledge do I need to complete the course?
A basic level of Cinema 4D should be fine for this course.
Where can I apply the skills I learn in this course?
We cover many of Cinema 4D's tools in this course including Deformers, Mograph, Dynamics, Cloth and the Free Dual Graph and Easy Chesterfield plugins. These skills can be used in all areas of your 3D work beyond what we create in the course.